This is from a daily challenge I took this month. A way to get my writing done, and also a way to get some things off my chest. So necessary. So, here goes…
Ten Things You Want to Say to Ten Different People
* You complain. A lot. If you didn’t do that, it’d be so much easier to be around you.
* I’m looking forward to breakfast.
* That Labor Day a few years ago, when you were here… that may have been our moment that we let slip away.
* I never liked your first wife, and I truly think your second wife is the actual devil. No, for real.
* I’m extremely proud of everything you’re doing. Keep up the good work.
* I love you, but I still think it’s best that we stay this far apart so we don’t drive each other crazy.
* You’re definitely the ‘one that got away.’ Can’t tell you how happy I am that we’ve remained friends.
* Your smile turns me to mush and the amazing work you do makes me proud to be your friend. If the opportunity ever presented itself (meaning, if you showed just the tiniest bit of interest), I’d step to you in a heartbeat.
* We’re gonna have fun this weekend. Believe that.
* I miss you. A lot.
Popularity: 1% [?]